Since no one has cried or thrown a tantrum, we’ve decided to continue posting select Twitter updates here. Follow @thewrensnest for the complete experience. There’s a whole chunk of fun that simply wouldn’t make any sense here, and I know how you hate to miss out.
- The Arts Leaders of Metro Atlanta are meeting in my backyard to — as I understand it — haze their incoming class. Bring on the paddles!
- Jealous. Video of preservation plans for Governors Island in New York Harbor. Why can’t I have cannons on MY lawn?! Sigh.
- Lizzie Borden’s been trademarked! Her home now sells official plastic axes and murderous bobbleheads. How gauche.
- The loving restoration of old, beautiful houses and the rebirth of an often-scoffed-at neighborhood reminds me of me.
- I bet Colonial Williamsburg thinks it’s so hip because of its historically accurate coffeehouse. Well, I have rock candy!
- I won’t name names (ahem @scadivyhall) but there used to be only 1 Queen Anne Victorian open to the public near a Krispy Kreme in this town.
- Businessfolks on the porch. I prefer to mix business, pleasure, and periwinkle ceilings.
- Wanna see what my dining room looks like? Seriously, y’all: grown and sexy.
More to come soon! Seriously, this house won’t shut up.