Visiting the Wren’s Nest
We’re open from 10 am – 2:30 pm Tuesday through Saturday, with storytelling every Saturday at 1pm. We are closed Sunday and Monday.
$5 for children
$7 for seniors and students
$8 for adults
Group Tours with Storytelling
$6 for children
$8 for seniors and students
$9 for adults
West End Cultural Connection
Admission to the Wren’s Nest & Hammonds House Museum
$8 per person (2 hours, minimum 15 people)
+ Wren’s Nest Rambler or Hammonds House Museum Hands-On Activity
$10 per person (3 hours, minimum 15 people)
We’ve got one alright. Please visit our online store to see everything we’ve got.
Make a reservation for groups of 10 people or more by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than three weeks before you want to visit:
• The date your group would like to visit. (An alternative date — in case your first choice is unavailable — is always welcome!)
• The time your group would like to visit: 10am, 11:30am, or 1 pm.
• The number of visitors in your party. Please let us know how many children, adults, and seniors/students you expect. (For example, 10 children, 3 adults, one senior.)
• The name, phone number, and email address of the contact person for your group.
• Would you like a storyteller for your group? We think you do. Read up on how to book a storyteller here, and remember: we can’t book your storyteller until we receive your deposit.
The earlier a reservation is made, the better our availability! You may also call 404-753-7735 to make a reservation, but we think email is pretty cool.
Amazing photo by Jonathan Hillyer of Hillyer Photography.